Friday, May 24, 2013

Boot Camp

The gym I where I work out has a class called "Boot Camp." I'm sure most gym's do. Last week, I finally took the plunge and signed up. I've been running and biking for awhile and thought the class would change-up my routine. Boy has it ever.

I have never sweat so much in my life. And we used to live in southern Mississippi! Where it is H.O.T.


But at the end of the day (really the morning, since it's a morning class) I feel like I've accomplished something. So no matter how much I sweat. No matter how hard my hands hurt from doing pushups on turf (I got smart and started wearing gloves). No matter how sore I am the next day- I will keep going.

I took my stats (weight and waist/hip measurements) before I started, so I can track my progress. No, at this time I will not be sharing that with the world. :)

When the going gets tough- the tough get themselves to Boot Camp! :)


Oh- and this afternoon, I fell through my outdoor chair. For the record, it was very weather worn, but still. I fell right through. That's ok, more motivation to get myself to class!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!