Sunday, October 21, 2012

And It Begins...

I did manage to get a workout in on Wednesday night- I finally rode on a bike! haha. So far, that was the only thing I hadn't done yet. I went up to the gym that night, hoping to spend my time watching the abc shows that I like, only to find out that none of the tv stations were turned to abc. What???!! I was highly disappointed. Then, to make matters worse, my iPod was dead (I hadn't thought to check it beforehand) so I was stuck watching some political stations and their rants about each presidential candidate. That made the workout hard. I'm just that gal that needs music to motivate her. But I did manage to ride 7 miles in about 30 minutes, which I thought was pretty good. I had the bike on level 12 and did the "Hills Plus" mode too- so that counts for something, right??

I didn't workout all weekend because I was out of town, at a wonderful conference called "Time Out for Women." It was awesome. And it made me think about a lot of things- one of them was completing my triathlon  It motivated me even more, which is always a good thing.  

This week starts the "official" triathlon training.... from the workout schedule I got from Beginner Triathlete. Because of different scheduling things, I have to change up the days little, but nonetheless, it will all happen. I'm also cutting out sugar. I'll go into my sugar addiction in another post, but I'm not a "I'll just have a little" kind of gal.... I have to have the entire thing. And I mean ENTIRE. So I'll really being trying to combat that this week.... as that is harder than the training.

So here it begins..... Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!