Wednesday, October 17, 2012

No Workout but a Recommended Blog to Read

I didn't work out yesterday. {gasp} I know. I should feel bad about it, but I don't. Actually, we decided to spend the day as a family and we were gone all day.


I was going to workout this morning, but well... this was my sleeping schedule last night....

-Fell asleep at 9:30 watching "The Office" on Netflix.

-Baby woke up around 11:30pm.... I nursed him and fell asleep in the rocking chair. Slept there from 11:30-2:30am.

-Around 2:30, I realized where I was, put the baby back in his crib and crawled back into my own bed.

-Apparently he woke up again at some point, and so did our two year old. Because around 3:30, I heard the 2 yr old talking in our room and found myself sitting in the rocking chair, again holding the baby. I have no recollection of going back there. I put the baby (again) back in his crib and (again) crawled into our bed. This time with our 2 yr old between my husband and I. He was WIDE awake. We finally turned Curious George on for him (courtesy of Netflix) and dozed on and off until the baby woke up again around 6am. Not long afterwards our daughter woke up and then the day started. I have no idea what was up with the baby last night. He's usually a good sleeper. I asked my husband when the 2 yr old got in the bed, he said he had no idea. (He had to pass me in the rocking chair to go into our room and I never heard him).

So, did I work out this morning? In one word, no.

But I am hoping to tonight!

BUT I did see this great post from Kate at The Small Things blog. This is one of my favorite blogs.. I love her hair and makeup tutorials along with her fabulous outfits. She and her husband just did a triathlon last weekend. You can check out her awesome comments about it HERE. She did a great job telling all about it. I learned a few things I didn't know (like what to wear). And the fact that she loved it totally motivates me even more! Thanks Kate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!